Films with flavour
Love going to the cinema? You can also treat yourself to some authentic Japanese flavours for less. Just flash your Cineworld Unlimited card to get 25% off your bill.
the small print:
- If you’ve got a valid Cineworld Unlimited card or a Cinepass card you can get 25% off your bill (this doesn’t include alcoholic drinks in Scotland). It’s only valid on bills of up to £100. Just show us your card when you ask for the bill.
- You can’t use it for takeaway – you must eat in our restaurant.
- It’s valid all day, every day, and you can get the discount once per visit.
- Sorry, but the offer isn’t available in these restaurants: Heathrow T2, T3, Gatwick North, Edinburgh Airport and YO! Kitchen White City.
- You can’t transfer the offer. There isn’t a cash alternative, and you can’t use it with any other offer or promotion.
- What the manager says goes – so if they say you can’t have the discount, then you can’t have the discount. (Sorry.)
- We can remove or change this offer any time we want to. We’ll try not to let the power go to our heads.