Gender Pay Gap is a report required by law under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017, where companies who employ over 250 workers must report the percentage difference on average hourly earnings for Men and Women.
We are required to publish the results on our website and the government website for each calendar year showing the following measures from the snapshot date of 5th
- The mean and median gender pay gap
- The mean and median bonus gap
- The proportions of males and females who receive bonuses
- The relative proportions of male and female employees in each quartile pay band
The challenge across Great Britain and within our organisation is to eliminate any gender pay gap. We will continue to use the results to asses:
YO! SUSHI GENDER PAY GAP RESULTS:
- The levels of gender equality in our workplace
- The balance of male and female employees
- How effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded
We pride ourselves on equality and diversity in YO! Sushi at all levels across the business. Once again, we are happy with the results of our gender pay gap and we will aim to continue closing the gap further.
I can confirm the above is true and accurate.
|QUARTILE PAY BAND|
|Total Employees Paid||866||764|
|# Paid Bonus||191||140|
|% Paid Bonus||22.1%||18.3%|
People and Operations Director