grow with YO! as a deputy manager
Our Deputy Managers lead shifts from both our restaurant floor and our kitchens, they work shoulder to shoulder with our fully cross trained squad, inspire excellence and set the tone for the YO! experience.
We're proud to offer our DM's
- A structured training period - learn our business in training site with a dedicated YO! Pro for 4 weeks before landing in your site
- Fantastic working hours with no late nights
- Power your shift with your choice of free YO! food
- Opportunity to grow with YO! we will pay for you to achieve professional qualifications (up to Degree level) whilst you work
- Brilliant support services designed to enhance your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Bespoke reward platform including access to retail, cinema & gym discounts
- Annual Awards ceremony celebrating our success and offering some of the winning Managers free trips to Japan
- Contribute towards our award-winning sustainability initiatives that delivers progress against 9 UN sustainability goals. We're committed to responsibly sourcing and all our seafood, therefore we only use source sustainable fish. All our packaging is recyclable and 80% of our packaging is already made from recycled plastic.
- Because our business is expanding meaning we can offer you job security and the opportunity to grow your career alongside us
what you'll be doing
Own it: we’re proud to give everyone the opportunity to become a YO! Pro, we’ll teach you what it means to master our menus and run your restaurant like its your own business
Care About It: you’ll support your Squad to follow your lead and love what they do, promoting our culture of collaboration, initiative and teamwork
Make it exceptional: make people smile and master the art of great Japanese food
Win Together: celebrate global success across our group:
- 1900+ in store kiosks across Snowfox, Bento, YO!, Mai Taiko and Panku
- 53 YO! restaurants
- 50 major retail partners
- 3700 grab and go locations globally
ready to roll?
In your previous life you may have been an Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager, come roll with us as a Deputy Manager.apply today