tofu yakisoba salad
- 1x packet of YO! Soy, Ginger & Garlic Sauce
- Tofu or tempeh
- Soba noodles or rice noodles for gluten-free
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 120g sliced carrots
- 6 or 7 spring onions - green parts chopped & divided
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, crushed roasted peanuts/cashews (optional) for garnish
- Optional additions: edamame, other crunchy veggies etc.
- Cut the tofu into finger slices and place on a lined baking tray.
- Glaze the tofu with YO! soy, ginger & garlic sauce
- Place into a hot oven for 15-20 minutes turning occasionally and glaze as needed. Once cooked, take out and allow to cool down
- Cook the noodles, toss in oil to keep them from getting sticky!
- Add the chopped veggies into a frying pan cook until softened
- Add in the noodles and toss in with the tofu and the remaining sauce
- Garnish and serve!