sriracha dirty fries
Warning - seriously delicious! Because everyone needs this recipe in their life!
- 1 bottle of YO! Sriracha Mayo
- 250g skinny fries
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- 4 rashers of smokie streaky bacon
- 250g grated cheddar cheese
- Cook the fries following the packet instructions
- Slice the bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp, remove from the pan and leave to one side
- Place half of the fries on a plate and sprinkle with some of the cheese, place the remaining fries on top and then the remaining cheese
- Place under the grill to melt the cheese
- Generously cover the cheesy fries in YO’s! Sriracha Mayo and sprinkle the bacon & spring onion on top and serve!