bookings terms & conditions
last updated: September 2022
Group reservations (6+):
- Bookings of 6+ guests are not always confirmed automatically; group bookings will be contacted by a member of our bookings team before confirmation.
- YO! cannot guarantee seating arrangements; your booking may therefore be split across two booths or on bar seating. Our friendly bookings team will always contact you to discuss seating options before confirming your booking.
- Please not that all group bookings over 6 people require card authentication to secure them, if we have not recieved your card authentication details for your group then we cannot confirm your booking.
- Card authentication does not charge your account unless you fail to attend your booking or you cancel within 12 hours of your booking time; In these cases, YO! reserves the right to charge the full card authentication amount to your account.
- In the case of another lockdown, YO! will cancel your booking with no charge to your card.
- YO! operates a secure and safe booking system which is fully GDPR compliant.
- YO! will only contact you in relation to your booking or, where relevant, provide you with offers relating to specific sites, birthday offers or promotions if you have given us permission to do so.
- Please note that to make a booking with YO! we do require an email address and/or a telephone number. This information is stored safely on our fully GDPR compliant booking system.
Food & drink:
- If you or your guests have specific dietary requirements, please inform our bookings team and they will do their best to accommodate them. Please inform the bookings team of any dietary requirements at least 24 hours in advance of your booking by emailing email@example.com.
- All of our dishes are made in a kitchen together, and we cannot therefore guarantee an allergen free environment. All of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen we we use ingredients containing nuts and gluten; please therefore be aware that we cannot completely guarantee that all food will be free from tracces of allergens as there is the risk of cross contamination.
- YO! operates a strict ‘Check 25’ policy; if you or a member of your group order alcohol please be aware that you may be asked to show ID. We thank you for your co-operation.
- Please note that menu items and prices are subject to change.
Offers & discounts:
- Any offers or discounts promoted by YO! restaurants may be subject to restricted timings or days; we cannot offer alternative days or timings for such offers and therefore strongly recommend booking in advance to take full advantage of them!
- Any offers or discounts pertaining to certain menu items can be used on those specific menu items only; YO! thanks you for your understanding.
- Offers and discounts are subject to change and may not be available on certain special days; please contact a member of our bookings team if you are unsure of offer dates.
- YO! reserves the right to change, amend or remove any offers or discounts at any time. What the manager says goes- so if they say you can't have the discount, then you can't have the discount (sorry).
- If you have a gift card you would like to use, please inform us at the time of booking.
- All YO! Gift cards are valid in our restaurants 12 months from date of purchase.
- If you are unsure about the validity of your gift card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
- For queries relating to gift cards, experiences or vouchers purchased via a third party operator, please contact the operator directly for information on your purchase.
- If you would like more information or would like to purchase one of our gift cards, please click here.
Please note all YO! booking terms and conditions can be subject to change at any time.