random acts of kindness daybook a table
Calling all good deed-doer’s
With the nation feeling loved up after Valentine’s Day, we’re carrying on the caring mood for Random Acts of Kindness Day on Thursday 17th February. To celebrate, we’re giving out Random Acts of Kindness Cards to all good deed doers, which can be exchanged for FREE gyoza on your next visit to YO!
The small print
- Offer can be redeemed between 18th February – 17th March 2022
- Offer cannot be redeemed on the day of receiving the Random Acts of Kindness card, valid on your next visit to YO!
- Offer can be redeemed on 5-piece veggie, chicken or prawn gyoza
- Maximum 1 portion per Random Acts of Kindness card
- Must complete the kindness cue stated on the card
- Must be handed to a YO! team member to redeem
- Valid for dine-in at YO! UK restaurants
- Not valid for click and collect or on delivery platforms
- Cannot be exchanged for any other food or drink item
- Cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- Managers decision is final
be kind and give it a gyoza!
Look out for our Kind Cards on the conveyor belt, each with a different kindness cue to complete. Whether you’re calling a mate who might need a chat or offering your seat to a stranger on public transport, we’ll make sure you’re rewarded for your good deed. Once you’ve completed your kindliness, simply hand in the card to a YO! team member to redeem a free 5-piece gyoza portion.
Book your table now and gain some goodwill points on Thursday 17th February.