Last updated: 18th September 2020
We’re excited to reopen our doors again! We can’t wait to see you and have been working hard to reopen in a way that is safe but still fun and exciting.
You might notice some changes when you visit. We’ll now be encouraging all our visitors to order and pay through their phones by scanning a QR code on their table. This reduces the amount of person to person contact needed, but we will also have paper menus available if you don’t feel comfortable using a phone.
Our chefs are getting ready to roll, freshly preparing a selection of your YO! favourite dishes made to order. We’re opening with a slightly reduced menu whilst our teams get used to working within the new government guidelines. More dishes will return in the upcoming weeks, including some exciting new ones. If you would like to see something back on the menu, let us know.
We’ve also revamped our kaiten belt for a social distancing world. Once you’ve ordered your food and drinks, these will be delivered on the belt straight to your table and a nifty traffic light system lets you know when your food is on its way.
Our list of opened restaurants are below. We’ll be updating this list as our restaurants reopen and we’ll let you know as soon as you’re able to make a booking – so watch this space!
- Aberdeen Union Square
- Birmingham Grand Central
- Birmingham Selfridges
- Bristol Cabot Circus
- Cheshire Oaks
- Edinburgh Princes St
- Gateshead MetroCentre
- Glasgow Braehead
- Glasgow Central
- Glasgow Silverburn
- Leeds Trinity
- Leicester Highcross
- Liverpool ONE
- London Selfridges
- Manchester Arndale
- Manchester Trafford Selfridges
- Milton Keynes
- Newcastle Grainger Street
- Sheffield Meadowhall
- 20th - Cambridge
- 20th - Southampton WestQuay (table service only)
- 1st October - Brent Cross, Harrogate & Richmond (table service only)
Opened for Table Service Only:
- Bristol Cribbs Causeway (belt will be rolling again on 22nd September)
- Exeter (belt will be rolling again on 26th September)
- High Wycombe
- Leamington Spa
- Plymouth (belt will be rolling again on 24th September)
- Westfield Stratford
For those of you who want to be able to enjoy YO! from the comfort of your own homes, you’ll be able to order for delivery on Deliveroo or for click and collect from all our reopened restaurants.
Our Tesco kiosks are gradually opening and our YO! favourites are still available to pick up from selected Sainsbury’s nationwide. Click here to find your nearest Sainsbury’s. If you fancy cooking up your favourite YO! dishes at home until your local restaurant or kiosk re-opens, you can find some recipe inspiration here.
How we’re keeping you and our teams safe
Our number one priority is keeping you, and our team members, safe as our restaurants reopen. We want to assure you that we’ll be doing everything we can to achieve this, including:
- Participation in the Government Track & Trace programme
- Seating all groups of guests a safe distance apart
- Introducing our new-look kaiten belt and digital order and pay system, to reduce person to person contact and shared items such as menus
- Encouraging all guests to use hand sanitiser when they arrive at our restaurants, using the available hand sanitiser stations
- Adding floor markings and signs to help you socially distance inside and outside our restaurants
- Removing the need for queuing to go to the toilet by introducing a digital sign which lights up when the toilet is occupied, and which you’ll be able to see from your table
- Providing face coverings for all our team members to wear
- Increasing and enhancing our cleaning and hygiene processes
To help us maintain a safe environment, we’re asking all our guests to behave responsibly and follow our guidelines when eating with us. Our teams will be able to help with any worries or concerns you may have when visiting our restaurants.
We can’t wait to see you soon!