kiosk team member
your opportunity to grow
Become a Kiosk Team Member at one of our kiosks, bringing sensational sushi and street food to a YO!, Mai Taiko or Panku in a supermarket near you.
as part of our kiosk team, you'll enjoy:
- A fantastic pay rate of £9.50 per hour
- Fantastic working hours with no late nights
- Power your shift with a full menu choice of free food on your free break
- Opportunity to grow with YO! we will pay for you to achieve professional qualifications (up to Degree level) whilst you work
- Brilliant support services designed to enhance your physical, mental and financial wellbeing including a Private medical health care plan
- Bespoke reward platform including access to retail, cinema & gym discounts
- 50% off your food every time you dine with us for you and 3 friends
- Our business is expanding meaning we can offer you job security and the opportunity to grow your career alongside us
- Contribute towards our award winning sustainability initiatives that delivers progress against 9 UN sustainability goals
No experience? No problem! We’ll teach you what it means to deliver great results through fantastic food and engaged Customers!
we want you
- We’re proud to give everyone the opportunity to become a YO! Pro, we’ll teach you to master our menus and kiosk service style, have fun at work and love what you do
- You’ll master the art of great Japanese food and learn to support your Kiosk Manager in all areas of running our kiosk, promoting our culture of collaboration, initiative and teamwork
Come roll with us and be part of something big. Celebrate global success across:
- 1900+ in store kiosks across Snowfox, Bento, YO!, Mai Taiko and Panku
- 53 YO! restaurants
- 50 major retail partners
- 3700 grab and go locations globally
ready to roll?
In your previous life, you may have been known as: FOH Team / BOH Team, Chef, Server, Host, Waitress, Waiter, Commis Chef, CDP, Junior Sous Chef, Crew Member.
Come roll with us as a Kiosk Team Member.apply today
what's in it for you?
We’re dedicated to caring for our people and working together to create an entrepreneurial and inclusive workplace that allows us all to be our very best selves.tell me more